May FavouritesFriday, 8 June 2012 13:25
I know I am a little bit late for this, but I've been waiting for a good time to take a picture as the camera I am using at the moment isn't excellent! Anyway, here it is!
There is quite a lot to get through, so I'll be brief and I'll talk about them from left to right and from the back row to the front (as much as I can!)...
1. Lynx Attract Deodorant For Her- I bought this a few months ago when it first came out because I love the male scents. I didn't like it at first as it stung a little, but I think I was holding it too close to my body as now I love it and the scent lasts all day.
2. Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Big & Bouncy XXL Volume'- Batiste is a holy grail product for me, as I use it in between washing my hair to give it a bit more life. However, this particular type is amazing, it really does boost my hair's volume dramatically and smells divine.
3. Nivea Visage Young 'Be Beautiful' Tinted Moisuriser in 'Natural'- Recently I've ditched using foundation as my skin has been so dry and any foundation just flakes and looks horrid. This is what I reach for instead and I love it, it gives light coverage and moisturises really well, on top of smelling gorgeous. Perfect for the summer months!
4. Garnier Body Intensive 7 Days (Mango Oil for Dry Skin)- I did a blog post on this here, it has literally transformed my legs, giving me really soft skin in no time.
5. Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in 'Green With Envy'- I got this for £1 from Pound World and it is such a gorgeous colour, in some lights it looks bluey turquoise and in others it looks green! It dries so quick too.
6. Models' Own Beetlejuice in 'Indian Ocean'- I did a NOTD post with this recently, a lovely pearly iridescent colour.
7. Easy Nails Fast & Fruity Nail Polish Remover- This is an 85p dupe for Bourjois' new nail polish remover pot that is around £5. It is a pot with sponge inside that is soaked in nail polish remover, you twist your finger in it for a few seconds and it takes off your nail polish with hardly any effort. It leaves a lovely peach after scent too, I cannot tell you how much I love this product! Review/where to buy post coming soon!
8. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Latino'- Perfect formula, perfect natural pink colour- you can't go wrong!
9. Rimmel Waterproof Gel Eyeliner- My first gel eyeliner and definitely not my last. It is much easier to control than liquid liner and stays on all day. It comes with a brush but I use a 17 angled eyeliner brush with it instead as I find it works a little better.
10. Olay Beauty Fluid- I use both the day and night creams and love them, my Mum has used them for years and recommended them and I wasn't disappointed. My skin is definitely getting there slowly in terms of being moisturised, though I have famously unruly skin.
11. 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder- It does exactly what it says on the tin. It sets my make-up perfectly and gives a great smooth matte finish to my skin whilst staying put for ages. I love it!
12. Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara (Sample Size)- I got this free with this month's Glamour magazine and I am so impressed, it gives my lashes real definition and is build-able to work up to a dramatic lash effect. I would definitely buy this!
13. Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in 'Light'- This includes a pink colour to hide tired eyes and a yellowish colour to hide redness and blemishes, with a pressed powder to set the look. I love it, it has a brilliant amount of coverage and doesn't go cakey on my skin. The packaging is gorgeous too and so handy, with a mirror in the lid and a puff for the powder.
14. Cherry Carmex SPF15- Oh gosh, I cannot describe how much I love this. I had it a while back and lost it, I was gutted! So I couldn't resist repurchasing it. It leaves my lips feeling so moisturised and is easy to apply with to stickiness or mess. The cherry scent is to die for, I could just sniff it all day!
So there you have it! If anybody wants a more in depth review of anything, let me know! :)