Face of the Day for Green Eyes: Featuring Benefit, 2True, Revlon, Barry M and more!Tuesday, 10 July 2012 15:52
Today's post is a quick and simple make-up look that I have been wearing almost every day recently. It is a look aimed at people with green eyes, but I am sure it would look good whatever colour your eyes are! I will explain it in short steps and let you know the products I have used to create the look.
Above is a close-up shot of my eye after creating the look. Sorry for the off-centre position I am in, I couldn't for the life of me take a picture with my eye in the centre of the shot!
Above is a full face shot, as I thought I would let you know my every-day face make-up for the moment too. Okay, here it goes!
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in 'Light'- £7.49 from Superdrug (usually £9.99!)
- 17 Hide and Chic Concealer in 'Light Rose'- £4.99 from Boots
- Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in 'Light'- £10 from Boots
- Elf All Over Color Stick in 'Pink Lemonade'- £1.50 from eyeslipsface.co.uk
- 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder in 'Natural Fair'- £3.99 from Boots
- 2True Defining Twist & Line in 'Shade 4'- £1.99 from Superdrug
- Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen- £3.99 from Superdrug
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara in 'Black'- £16.50 (for full size) at Boots
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss in 'Pink Ice'- £7.99 from Boots