TAG Post: What's In My Handbag?Sunday, 30 September 2012 20:09
Hello! I wasn't tagged specifically to do this, but loads of people have done them and I just felt like doing one myself, it is one of those posts that are great for nosy people like me, hehe! I'm going to tell you what I have in my handbag. Of course, what is in there changes so often so I will just let you know the stuff that tends to stay in my bag most often. Also, I won't tell you about the other bits lying in my bag- like 143839384 receipts and sweet wrappers! Eek!
My handbag of choice is my Radley 'Whitmore Punch Hobo-Bag' (I believe that is what it is called, I found next to no info online and I don't think it is sold anymore, my Mum bought it for my 21st birthday in August from the Radley website sale!). I am completely in love with it...
So, what is actually in my bag?:
- Tan/Pink Large Accessorize Purse: I think this was around £16 in August. It has loads of space for cards etc and lots of extra pockets for receipt hoarders like me.
- Tangle Teezer Compact Styler (Pink): This was £12.29 in Boots and is a more portable version of the original tangle teezer. Basically it is a smaller version with a lid for the bristles to keep them protected when inside your bag.
- My Glasses: Yeah, not so interesting! Mine are some big pink framed ones from Specsavers that I use for distance.
- Apple iPod Touch 4, 32gb (White): I couldn't live without my iPod and it is always with me. I will talk more about the cases for it below.
- Blackberry Torch 9810 with official Blackberry Red Leather Holster
- Nintendo 3DS: Yes I am 21 years old, and a girl! I will talk more about this below haha!
- My keys: A mammoth sized bunch of keys, with far more keyrings than actual keys.
- Pink Radley Make-up Bag: This came attached to the inside of my Radley Bag and I use it to carry whatever make-up I might need to touch up with on that day. This changes of course, but at the moment I am carrying around my 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder, my Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple' and my Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner pen.
My iPod case is a black and pink polka dot hard case for about £3 from Tesco. The cute pouch I keep it in is beige with hand drawn birds on it, from a little Boutique shop in Nottingham called 'Inspired Gift Shop and Studio'. The black drawstring pouch attached to it has my RHA earphones inside.
I am a big kid at heart and still love playing video games. I have the blue Nintendo 3DS and carry it about with me everywhere! Please tell me I'm not the only one? :) The pink case has room for 6 games in the front pocket and the 3DS in the back pocket, I bought it from Asda for about £7.
A close up of the make-up in my bag at the minute, from left to right: 17 Miracle Matte Pressed Powder, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple' and Barry M Intense Black Eyeliner Pen.
So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this post and I of course tag anybody who wants to do it! If you would like to see a post devoted to anything specific in my bag please let me know, the same goes for reviewing anything in my bag :)