My Autumn/Fall Nail Polish PicksThursday, 4 October 2012 17:27
Left to right: Barry M 'Dusky Mauve', Models Own 'Purple Blue', Avon 'Dynamo', Topshop 'Hidden Treasure', No. 7 'Salsa' and Rimmel 'Cranberry Fizz'
Today I have my favourite nail polish picks for Autumn/Fall for you! This was so tricky to choose, but I finally decided on 6 shades that I will be reaching for throughout Autumn. They are mainly quite dark shades, as I feel they are the best fitting for the colder months!
I'll go through them in the order they are in within the photo, from left to right:
- Barry M Nail Paint in 'Dusky Mauve'- A lovely grey-purple with subtle purple shimmer.
- Models Own Nail Polish in 'Purple Blue'- This is part of Models Own's infamous Beetlejuice collection and is a huge favourite of mine. It is an iridescent shade, which shines either purple or blue in the light.
- Avon Nailwear Pro in 'Dynamo'- I've had this shade for a long time and the formula is just fabulous, it only takes a couple of coats and goes on so evenly. The colour is perfect for Autumn; a rich red toned purple with shimmer.
- Topshop Nail Polish in 'Hidden Treasure'- I'm not sure why I keep reaching for this in Autumn, but I love it! It looks gold mainly when applied to your nails, but it also looks a divine green colour in certain lights.
- No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in 'Salsa'- I feel a nice red nail colour is perfect for Autumn, it reminds me that Christmas is not far away! (Sorry!). This is a deep red that looks super glossy and shimmery, just perfect.
- Rimmel I Love Fruities Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 'Cranberry Fizz'- This is a beautiful raspberry colour, that is made that little bit better by having a delicious cranberry scent when dry! What more can you ask for?
So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed reading! What are your Autumn/fall staple nail polishes?