October FavouritesWednesday, 31 October 2012 17:21
Happy Halloween folks! I hope you all have a lovely time if you are partying and such things! I have my October favourites for you today. I love this time of year, it is my favourite time despite the cold miserable weather- I love getting cosied up after a long day at uni by the fire! Plus, it means Christmas is just around the corner too. Anyway, back on track, my favourites this month, from left to right, back row to front row:
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Tropical'- Batiste is something I have used for as long as I can remember, even when I was younger and my Mum did my hair for me! It is the perfect problem solver for people like me who get greasy hair later on in the same day you've washed it, just a few sprays and your hair looks and smells as good as new. The 'Tropical' scent smells strongly of coconut, which is just lovely.
- Taylor Swift 'Wonderstruck' Perfume 50ml- I bought this with my birthday money back in August and use it almost every day. It lasts almost all day which is a big bonus for me as perfumes seem to wear off on me so quickly. I won't go into the scent too much because I actually think I may give it a post of it's own soon, I love it so much!
- Models Own Hed Kandi 'Ibiza Mix' Nail Polish- I bought this is the recent 50% off sale from Modelsownit.com and have used it in almost every manicure I have created since it arrived. It has different sized pieces of multicoloured glitter and is so versatile for that reason.
- L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in 'Impulsive Fucshia'- I recently reviewed this here, I absolutely love it. The colour is gorgeous,- a strong fuscia- that translates a little more subtle on the lips. These lipsticks are so glossy and moisturising too, they are just perfect!
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Crush'- Agin I reviewed this here recently. I am a huge fan of the balm stains and this is my favourite shade so far; a gorgeous deep violet-red that is perfect for this time of year.
- Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara- This has featured in favourites posts before so I won't wax lyrical again, but it is fabulous. It fans out my lashes and makes them look so full, I can't get enough of it.
- Cherry Carmex Lip Balm- The most moisturising lip balm combined with the most delicious cherry fragrance, what more could I ask for?
So there you have it! What have you been loving this month?