September FavouritesWednesday, 3 October 2012 19:13
Hello! I've got my September favourites for you today. I found it quite tricky to pick as most of the things I have used this month have featured in previous favourites post, but the things I have chosen I have been loving in September!
From left to right:
- Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara: I got this for just £1 from Pound World a few months ago now and it is just amazing for the price. I would go as far as to say it is almost as good as my Benefit mascara. It has a dial on it that you can turn from 1-3 to set how natural or voluminousness you want your lashes to be, wish is just perfect to take your look from day to night.
- Witch Anti-blemish Skin Clearing Primer: I recently bought this half price from Superdrug. I've been using it for quite a few weeks and have really seen a difference in my skin; it is so much clearer and I have hardly any break-outs. I love the fact it acts as a barrier to my make-up whilst helping to clear my skin too!
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple': I love wearing red lipstick but find it a little dramatic for wearing every day. This lip butter solves the problem! It is a lovely warm red colour but is a little more toned down than your usual red lipstick, with just the right amount of pigmentation. If you've read my reviews, you'll already know I am a huge fan of Revlon's lip butters!
- St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub for Sensitive/Dry Skin: This is another bargain I managed to get for half price from Superdrug. I still love my old Clearasil scrub, but I have joined the bandwagon and tried the St. Ives one and it really doesn't disappoint! It is gentle enough to use every day and smells divine.
- Rimmel Base Coat and Nail Strengthener: I have had this for ages but for a while I switched to a Salley Hansen base coat. I have switched back to this and had forgotten how good it actually is, my nails are in such good condition which is amazing considering how often I paint my nails.
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Top Coat: This makes my nails touch dry in about 30 seconds when used over my nail polish which is just amazing. It takes out so much of the hassle of painting your nails by cutting the drying time dramatically! I can't speak highly enough of it.
- Ecotools Bamboo Blush Brush: This is such a lovely soft brush, it is almost impossible to be heavy handed when using this brush which is great for me. It makes applying my blusher so simple and easy and it does a fantastic job.
So there you have it! What products are you loving from September? Have you tried any of these products too?