Topshop Wishlist: November 2012Saturday, 3 November 2012 11:30
Images taken from www.topshop.com
It has been a while since I blogged a wishlist, but there are so many gorgeous wintery (is that even a word!?) items in Topshop in the moment and I just wanted to share a few of my favourites with you. I will link them from left to right:
- Maveriq Tartan Stud Slippers- £32- I have a pair of Topshop's Vectra4 pink canvas studded slippers (see my post on them here) and they are so comfortably and I love them, these seem like a fab alternative for the darker months. I can't get enough of tartan at the moment!
- Knitted Zebra Jumper- £42- Jumpers are something I have a real shortage of and it was hard to narrow down to just a couple for this wish list. I think the zebras are so cute, if I had the pennies I would buy this in a heartbeat.
- Metallic Nail Polish in 'Blitz'- £6- Claret/red wine type shades are one of my favourites for this time of the year and this nail polish fits the bill. It is metallic too, so what's not to love?
- Knitted Fairisle Yoke Jumper- £48- I love the patterning on this and how it brightens up the otherwise black jumper, very me!
- Aztec Neon Mittens- £12- I am so glad that neon hasn't completely disappeared for the winter months. I love how the neon pink cuffs add a pop of colour to the mittens. The mitten minders/strings are a fab touch too, great for if you often go out and forget your gloves like I do!
- MOTO Wine Check Hotpant- £32- I am a big fan of high waisted shorts and the colour of these ones is divine, I love the check patterning too. Of course, I would wear my trusty woolen warm tights with these for the winter, the white leg and goose-pimple look isn't great!
So, what do you think to my picks? What are you loving at Topshop at the moment?