New Look Wishlist: Winter 2012Friday, 7 December 2012 11:00
Today I have another wish list post for you! I absolutely love making these and I hope you enjoy them too. I am aware that sometimes my taste in clothes and accessories is a little quirky and looking at this wish list, it seems to be quite obvious! I hope you like what I've chosen, I would love to hear your thoughts on my choices. All of the items I have chosen are from New Look's current collection I will discuss the items from left to right, top to bottom:
- Navy Fairisle Faux Fur Hooded Cardigan- £39.99- I saw this in store recently and fell in love. The picture just doesn't do it justice! In reality, it looks really flattering on and will go perfect with my Merrel Yarra boots and skinny jeans, so warm and cosy!
- Black Mixed Yarn Snood- £9.99- I don't own a snood but I would really love to. This one is perfect as the knit is chunky and it has many colours within it, what more could you want?
- Black Aztec Print Fleece Leggings- £10.00 (sale)- I've been saying I would like a pair of patterned leggings for ages, but in truth I have no money so they are on the backburner. I love these as the pattern is fun and perfect winter for winter, plus they are fleecey so I can imagine they'd be great for this time of year.
- 'What Kate Did Next' By Kate Sheridan Navy Owl Print Across Body Bag- £17.49 (sale)- I love anything with owl print and this is no exception. I love everything about it; the shape, the colours, the style- I could go on!
- Purple Multi-Twist Knitted Jumper- £19.99- This is another jumper I spotted in store recently. I have to say that the picture of it above is really not a good one, as it makes it looks quite dull coloured and masculine in shape. It's the opposite in person and is just gorgeous! A lovely fit and festive bright colours.
- London Rebel Brown Shearling Trim Slouch Boots (Online Exclusive)- £29.99- I have loved this style of boot for a long time and have in fact bought similar from New Look before. I love the colour of these and they are just the right height!