Unboxing: Giveaway Win From Confetti LettersFriday, 8 February 2013 10:00
Recently I was super lucky to win Confetti Letters' 10000 page view giveaway. Today's post is a bit of a 'thank you!' to the lovely Louise from Confetti Letters and also a quick run down of the goodies I was lucky enough to receive! There are so many fabulous things and a few I will definitely be doing in-depth reviews of, so watch this space!
Louise packaged everything up so nicely in a pink box and it was like Christmas to open it up! My Mum was over my shoulder saying 'oooo I want to try that!' to everything whilst I was opening it too, hehe! There were also a few extras thrown in that I didn't expect at all, so thanks so much Louise! Here is a list of the goodies I received:
- Sleek I-Divine Shangri-La Eyeshadow Palette
- Champneys Spa Indulgence Shimmering Body Oil
- Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion Miniature
- Nib + Fab Lip Butters in Cherry Tarte, Coconut Latte and Mango Smoothie
- TRESemme Liquid Gold Perfecting Treatment
- A few samples of foundation and BB creams
- Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner
- Look Beauty 'Wink' lashes
- Real Techniques 2-in-1 folding Kabuki Brush
- Sally Hansen Lip Shine
There you have it! I will be doing some reviews which I am mega excited about, but please let me know if there is anything you would like a specific review of.
Thanks again to the lovely Louise! :) Check out her blog here!