What I Got For Christmas 2013Tuesday, 7 January 2014 10:30
Today's post is going to be my 'What I Got For Christmas' post. Please don't think I am bragging in any way, I just know how much I love reading and looking at other people's Christmas posts so I decided that this year I would do my own too!
I was extremely lucky this year and there are lots of things you may well see reviews of very soon. If anybody has any specific post requests I'd love it if you dropped me a comment, thanks! Here we go, in no particular order:
- Clinique Chubby Stick 'Whole Lotta Candy' Gift Set- This includes 3 Chubby Sticks in shades 'Pudgy Peony', 'Voluptuous Violet' and 'Two Ton Tomato'.
- Be Enchanted Midnight Shadows Eyeshadow Palette
- Benefit 'Rockateur' Blush Box
- Stila Lip Rouge Felt-tip Stain
- MAC Pro Palette Refill Pan in 'Rule'
- Paperchase Owl Print Passport Holder
- Paperchase Owl Print Water Bottle
- Paperchase Owl Print Luggage Tag
- Paperchase Budgie Print Address Book
- Cats Miscellany Book (I am a crazy cat lady!)
- Minnie Mouse 3DS XL Case
- Radley London Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case
- Avon Nailwear 'Opal' Top Coat
- Avon Nailwear Pro+ in 'Cosmic Blue'
- OPI Nail Lacquer in 'Purple' (Shatter effect)
- George Mix and Match Pyjamas- Pink and Blue Vest Tops with Cat Print Pants
- Glee Series 3 Complete Boxset
- Glee Series 4 Complete Boxset
- The Big Bang Theory Series 1-6 Boxset
- Marc Jacobs 'Honey' Gift Set
I also received a huge amount of chocolate (most of which I have already eaten, whoops!) and a few other little bits I didn't photograph such as some Black Classic Converse Hi-tops, some mini casserole dishes, candles and other lovely bits. I was completely spoilt and am very thankful for everything I received!
I hope you enjoyed this post. If anybody else has written one of these posts, please link them in the comments as I absolutely love reading them :)