Boots Haul: Featuring Stila, Revlon, Real Techniques and More!Saturday, 15 February 2014 10:00
Today's post is a haul featuring lots of goodies I've purchased from Boots in the last few months. Everything is either make-up or make-up related, some of it I have been wanting to try for ages! So, let's get started:
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat- £9- I bought this because I have heard MissBudgetBeauty rave about it and her nails always look amazing, so I knew I had to give it a go. I wasn't disappointed- this is the best top coat I have ever tried; it dries my nails so fast and leaves a perfect gel finish.
- Orly Nail Polish in 'Oh Cabana Boy!'- £5- I actually work for Boots at the head office and I found this for 50p in the shop which was an absolute steal. I would happily pay £5 for this however, the formula is flawless and the colour is so vivid. See my nail of the day post here.
- Stila 'In the Light' Eyeshadow Palette- I can't find a link to this as it isn't on boots.com but you can get your hands on it in the larger stores. This is a blogger favourite and I treated myself to it as I wanted the Naked3 Urban Decay palette but didn't want to spend the money. I have used this palette almost every day since I bought it, the range of shades is amazing and you can create so many looks with just one palette.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in 'Cherry Me'- £2.99- Yet another blogger favourite! I use this every morning and it is so hydrating, it gives a subtle wash of colour too so is perfect to wear for work. The scent is devine too, although it makes me want to eat the balm which is possibly not a good idea!
- Revlon Colorstay Matt Balm in 'Striking'- £7.99- After how much I loved the original Revlon Balm Stains, I knew I had to get my hands on one of these. I love wearing red lipstick so this shade seemed the obvious choice. Expect a review shortly as I can safely say that it is worth the hype.
- Revlon Colorstay Lacquer Balm in 'Whimsical'- £7.99- Both me and my Mum bought this same shade when we saw it as the only way to describe it is- magical! It is a deep plum shade with glitter that is so unique. I'll be reviewing this soon too so watch this space!
- Real Techniques Starter Set 1406- £21.99- My eyeshadow brush collection wasn't too good before this, I have the Eco Tools set and love some of them but I wanted to try the Real Techniques set as I know it is a staple for many beauty lovers. The brushes are amazing quality and I see now what all the fuss was about!
So there you have it! I will be posting a few reviews of some of these things so if you are interested keep an eye out for those.
What do you think to my purchases? Have you any other recommendations for me? :)